Ask Yourself Some Questions Are you ready to make a long-term commitment? According to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA), dogs can live 10 to 15 years, and cats can live up to 20 years. Make sure you’re not only ready for a pet now but will be for years [...]
Tag Archives | Dog
- Housetraining Tips for New Pet Parents
- Happy Father’s Day from Rug Doctor!
- It’s time to vote on “Rug Doctor to the Rescue” finalists. Hint: There are a lot of cute pets to see!
- “Rug Doctor to the Rescue” Facebook Contest – There’s Still Time!
- We’re back from our trip to the Big Apple for the ASPCA launch!